Tuesday, April 22, 2014

You Make me Happy !



Like you already know some of  the Stampin' Up! products are retiring, that means when the new catalog comes out in June, some of my stamps will be gone and if you like them you won't be able to buy them, for that reason, I'm going to try to post more pictures of the project I made so if you like them you can get them before they are all gone forever forever forever ...

Anyway, from the retired list I used the stamp set  "Hello, Lovely", the "Flower Shop Bundle", they are retiring the price for the bundle but the stamp set and the punch will still be available and the "Emboss Powder Pewter", I'm really sad that they are retiring the embossing powder pewter because I really like it, I just got it, and wanted to play more with it, so sad to see it go :( oh well, still have time to play for a little longer :D 




I really like this card and love how the pewter embossing powder on the flowers looks. For this card I used:

Flower Shop Wood Bundle 132727 
Tangerine Tango Card Stock 
Hello, Lovely 130243
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder  117335
Versamark 102283
Embossing Powder Pewter 124114
Smoky Slate Ink Pad 131179
Smoky Slate Card Stock 

Very easy to make, I hope you try it and let me know if you do, I will like to see pictures :D

Happy Stampin' 

Angie 




No comments:

Post a Comment