Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Stamp Class



Hello my friends, I have some great news for you, finally I'm getting out of my confort area and out of my shy spot, and I'm going to start giving Stamp Classes every month, and I'm so excited!!!

This is how is  going to work,  every first Tuesday and Thursday of the month I will have a Stamp Class in my studio,  the only thing you have to do is pick a day, (tuesday or thursday) RSVP and show up, I will have everything ready for you. All you need to do is come and have Fun!!!

The Project of the Month is going to be a different project every month it can be Scrapbooking pages with cards, or a set of greeting cards, a 3D project, home deco..., The cost of the project will be $10 or you can get it for free if you place an order of $25 or more with my  DBWS is that easy :D

If you don't live in Utah, and still will like to participe in the Stamp Class email me and we can work something out. 

For the Project of the Month of May is going to be tatatata.... is a really cute card set, comes with 3 matching greeting cards, with matching envelopes and a super cute matching box, Hey remember mother day is coming and doesn't matter how old you are, Mom's will always like handmade cards, you can give her as a gift for futures events, or somebody birthday gift... whatever you want, hey another plus plus we all need Me time, Come and have some fun!, meet new friends, have some chocolate, and go home with something that you make with your own hands.

Here is a sneak peak of the project 




For this project if you already have place and order in the month of April, you will get this class for free, if you haven't yet, you still have time to place an order or just pay for the class.

I Hope you guys like it and want to be part of my new adventure! 

Happy Stampin'
with love your friend

Angie






No comments:

Post a Comment