Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Cute Owl



I really love my Owl Punch, I just finish another birthday card with the owl punch and before I put my stuff away is easy for me to write all the ingredients to make this cute card.




For the outside of the card:

For the leaves I used the circle scallop 1 3/4 punch with gumball green card stock and to give a little bit of dimension on the leaves I sponge pear pizzaz around it.

To make the tree trunk I use my big shot with the embossing folder woodgrain on a piece of early espresso card stock 4 1/4" by 5 1/2". 

For the little window I used the 1 1/4" circle punch and the 1 3/4" on real red card stock

For the inside of the card:

I used a piece of crumb cake card stock 4 1/4" by 11" and fold in half.

For my cute little owl of course I used the owl punch :) and for the owl cloth and hat and balloons used the fresh print designer series paper stack and real red, bakers twine early expreso and delightful dozen stamp set with early expreso stampin' write marker. 

I hope you like it!

With love 

Angie 



No comments:

Post a Comment