Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Daughter and I, Making a cute Cupcake Spinner Birthday Card




One of the stamps set that I really love is Create a Cupcake Stamp set the sad thing is that this stamp set is in the retired list, :( and the clear mount is sold out, already but they still have the set in wood but I really don't think will last very long, like I said before is a really cute stamp set, the good news is that the punch is not retiring so I have hope that they may be bringing a new stamp set, I really hope so, if not I will get my own, next week, the set that I have right now is not mine is my very close neighbor that used to be a demo like me, she let me borrow it since my cute little daughter has a party in the morning and she want us to make a card for her. 

Like I said before, my daughter has a birthday party tomorrow morning, so we started picking the color she wants in the card she picked Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Straberry Slush, Blushing Bride, and after picking the colors we start pudding her card together here are some pictures








So proud of her, she did a great job, I'm a very happy Mom :D after she finish her card she wanted to make more but it was late, I'm sure she is going to be asking me to make more...

So like her, I wanted to make more, so I start like her in my colors I used the same colors as her I think she picked a cute set of colors, I just make it a little bit different, here is a picture.




for this project I used:

1 piece of pistachio pudding 4 1/4 by 11 score in 5 1/2
1 piece of blushing bride 4 by 5 1/4
1 piece of whispery white 3 3/4 by 5
a bunch of dimensional 
2 pennies 
Blushing Bride Ink Pad
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad
Strawberry Slush Ink Pad

Here is a youtube video that I founded that can help you put together this cute card, at least the base of the card, HERE 

Well I hope you try it, leave a comment, share it with your friends, make someone happy with a cute card, and have fun doing what you love to do.

Happy Stampin'

love Angie 





No comments:

Post a Comment