Friday, June 27, 2014

Hang in there My Friend



Hello everyone I hope you are having a great day!!! I'm very excited today because Convention is around the corner yay!!! My first convention , I have to tell you I always wanna go to a Stampin' Up! Convention, heard about it years ago and I remember telling myself " One Day I Will go" and the day has come yay !!!!

The last day to register for convention is today and if you are a new demo you can go to convention for Free!!!! And to be a demo you only have to spend $50 in products you don't wanna miss it!!! 

Ok but today I wanna share a cute card that I made last night so cute!!! 




I call it Hang in There My Friend! Using the Nut about you stamp set 133946 and  the Circles Collection 130911 

I hope you love it as much as I do :) 



I made a video tutorial in YouTube


 



Visit my Facebook page for quick updates www.facebook.com/angiejensenink 

For supplies visit my 24 hour shop 
Www.anghela.stampinup.net

I hope you have a great day Happy Stampin'

Love Angie 

3 comments:

  1. The points you have given here are really valuable. It absolutely was such a fun surprise to see that awaiting me as i woke up now. They are constantly to the point and simple to learn. Thanks a lot for the valuable ideas you have shared here...Best Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete