Tuesday, July 22, 2014

it's a Paper Pumpkin Night Out!


I'm back from Convention, it was Amazing!!! love it!  I will make a special post for Convention Highlights but today I wanna Share something that I brought with me from convention oh yay baby!!! 


First, Are you a type of girl that love love make handmade stuff and love to show the things you make with friends and family ? I'm sure you are ;D but ... No time to craft?, I don't have creativity?, I'm a busy girl with zero time for myself?, Don't have space for all the "stuff"?, Don't wanna spend so much money to make a project?, Stampin' Up! has find a solution for all of that and give you a night off  , " Free of Stress" How great is that!!! Love it!!!



Well let me tell you a little bit about this great product 



Paper Pumpkin is Our Exclusive Monthly subscription Kit that will provide you a simple and fun creative escape every month. The Kit will include everything that you need (except adhesive) to complete the project-- paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more!!!



How cool is that I'm So Excited about Paper Pumpkin of course I'm a subscriber of Paper Pumpkin and Love it!!! Every Month we will get a different project, deliver to our door, ready to just put it together and have some fun!!! doesn't this sound like a great Idea for you?!!! I'm sure it does :D 



now let me tell You that I'm so excited about Paper Pumpkin that  I'm hosting my first Paper Pumpkin Night Out  Yay this July 31st, 2014 from 7:00 pm to 9:00pm.  at my Studio What you need to do is come and have some Fun! with me, Free Make and Take and much more!! I don't wanna spoil  the surprise but is going to Fun!!! So Excited !!!





 And for my first time subscribers I have a special Deal for you 50% off on your first 2 month!!! Oh yay!!! Your first two month are only $9.97 and shipping is include How great is that!!! who doesn't like to get things 50% off !!! plus FREE Shipping 





To Get You Started
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program now by visiting MyPaperPumpkin and click "subscribe" If you are my customer, please be sure to choose me as your demonstrator during the ordering process Angie Jensen

For the 50% off you need to enter the code HALFOFF2 when you sign up. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family- every month!!!



I been having so much fun creating with Paper Pumpkin that I want to share it with you. 

your friend Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment