Tuesday, July 29, 2014

One Deal Stamp Kinda Eclectic episode #1

Hello Hello today is been a very rainy day in Utah Love it!!! what a better day to hide in your bed or in your craft room and make some really cute stuff for your follower :D like me!

I been working on getting more videos out, looking for a better way to edit and all the stuff, looking for new ideas and stuff, so for that reason I been kind it off tune I'm sorry about that but I'm back with new stuff from convention yay!!!

Today I want to introduce you my new One Deal Stamp series, yep is about a project using one only one set of stamps, I will make more then one project with the same stamp so you can have more options using the stamp that you have purchase from me haha of course. 

For this and many future projects I'm going to use Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set, is a really cute stamp set. 

We made this card in Convention I just change it a little bit, to make it mine hehehe I hope you like it 




For this card I use only one stamp set and for the colors Hello Honey, chocolate chip, mossy meadow, and tangelo twist, the moonlight designer series paper pack 

I have a swap that is due in a few day so today I spend my morning making 11 of this cute cards for my cards swap. I'm pretty sure they are going to love it 



and of course we need to make a video tutorial of how to put together the card 




I hope you like it 

Your friend 
Angie 

No comments:

Post a Comment