Monday, June 9, 2014

Paper Pumpkin!!!




Paper Pumpkin?? What's that???

Last Saturday I was invited to be part of a Stampin' Up! event to promote Paper Pumpkin, and many people were asking me Paper Pumpkin?? What's that??? and many of them got really excited to find out what the little red box will bring you inside :D





I'm Paper Pumpkin...
I come to your door each month (a fully decked- out creativity carriage). I will help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pin able project. Create stuff lil cards, journals, decor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anymore (even you) can enjoy!



Get Started :
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting PAPER PUMPKIN and click Get It. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family every month!

Each month we send you a unique surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, decor, and more (we've even color-coordinated, measured and cut everything for you!)
Each kit includes stamp, ink, paper, and accessories - everything but adhesive
A Paper Pumking membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) 
There's no commitment, you can cancel your months Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.

and I will like to share with you one of my fave project was last aprils project, so so so cute!!!!






I hope You Give Paper Pumpkin a try I know you are going to love specially if like to craft but no have a lot of time this is perfect for you.

Don't forget to select me as your Demonstrator 

with love 
your friend

Angie Jensen




No comments:

Post a Comment