Thursday, June 19, 2014

Really Cool Background



Hello everyone, I hope you are having a crafty day :) today I wanna show you a really cool technic, using my brand new stencils from Stampin' Up! Or masks dots & stripes 133775 from the new catalog together with my new in colors 2014-2016 came out with this really cool background Here is video to show you how I made the background




Here are some pictures of the projects that I made using same background 


My ant that just came from Peru brought me this cute note pad that I really like no big fan of the outside so I create this cute note pad.









And after changing the note pad I decide to use the same background in another cards



I hope you all like it :) 

Visit my Facebook page www.facebook.com/angiejensenink
Your friend
Angie 

No comments:

Post a Comment