Monday, May 5, 2014

Mini Version of Card in a Box



Hi my crafty friends, finally I have some time to tell you about Card in a Box, looking for new inspiration, a while ago I found in youtube a cute little card called Card in a Box, they are tons of tutorials of how to put together a Card in a Box, so I decide to give it a try. A Card in a Box is a different kind of pop up card, is a card that you can make it flat to fit in an envelope and when you take it out of the envelope, becomes a pop up card inside a box, I hope this make any sense here are some picture.

















Of course we can not forget the matching envelope. So cute!!






I really really love this cute Card in a box, to make it you will need a 12 x 12 paper, and because most of my card stock paper is 8 1/2 by 11 I came out with a mini version of Card in a Box 
using a regular size paper 8 1/2 by 11 and able to fit in a regular size envelope Yay me !!!







So Cute! so I got really excited and I made a tutorial how to put together the mini version of Card in a Box. 



all the instructions and measurements are in the video, but if you only need the measurements:

1 Piece of Card Stock 4 1/4 x 11
score 2 1/2, 5, 7 1/2, 10"
Turn and score at 2"

1 piece of card stock 2 x4" 
score 3/4, 1 3/4
turn and cut 1"

for the designer paper
3 pieces of DSP A 2 1/4 x 1 3/4 and 2 1/4 x 4
3 pieces of DSP B 2 1/4 x 1 3/4
3 pieces of DSP C 2 1/4 x 2 and 2 1/4 x 4

I hope you like it and try it I will be happy to answer any question, just leave me a comment and will be happy to help. Have a nice night 
your friend

Angie 










No comments:

Post a Comment