Saturday, May 31, 2014

Father's Day Card



Father's Day is coming up, and I been playing today with my Stamps trying to make the perfect Father's Day Card for my Dad,  I wanted to make something with water color  but for some reason wasn't working, but lucky me Stampin' Up! has a stamp set Happy Watercolor so I decide to used that instead :D




I picked 3 color for my card Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar and Chocolate Chip, I really like them together, like I said before I used the Happy Watercolor Stamp Set 133191
Then for the Happy Father's Day stamp I used the retired Stamp set Delightful Dozen and with my Versamark and Gold Emboss Powder I gave a little bit of shine to my manly card ;)



I add some layers to my card using Bake Brown Sugar card stock, and distressing the edges with a sponge, to give it a little bit of texture I emboss my chocolate chip card stock with Modern Mosaic Emboss Folder 129984 and to pop up a little bit more I used dimensional 

And because is for my Dad I wanted to be able to write something inside and decide to used Kind and Cozy Stamp Set 129126 with emboss powder to stamp Thinking of you since he is far away I wanted to let him know that I'm thinking about him



And that's it Im very happy with my card I hope you like it and came back for more 

with love 
your friend 
Angie 



No comments:

Post a Comment