Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Baby Shower Favor Box



Hello my friends, My cute Sister in law is having a bb Shower for her bb boy, we are very excited he is coming in a couple of weeks and can't wait to meet him, and we are having a bb shower for her and baby, and I made this cute Favor Boxes, the idea got it from Sam a very talented  girl from UK, I love to make her boxes,  for this one I just adjust the measurements so I can fit my candy bar.








I hope you like this video and come back for more 

For this project you are going to need :

Designer Paper 4 x 8 1/2"
score at 1/2, 3 1/2, 4 1/2, 7 1/2 on your long side 
turn and score 3"

for the decoration I used : 

Zoo Babies 130453
1 1/4 Circle punch 119861
1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch 119854
Island Indigo Card stock 
Whispery white card stock 

Have a nice Day! 

your friend Angie 

No comments:

Post a Comment