Saturday, September 13, 2014

Birthday Money Holders

Hello My friends, this is your crafty latina friend from Utah, bringing you a new tutorial of how to make this super cute Birthday Money holder. My Father in Law has 18 grandkids, 5 of them are mine hahaha, so he decide to give money to his grandkids for their birthdays so I offer to make a cute Birthday Money holder for him to put that money.

Here are some picture of some of the cards I made for him.
























































and here is the video tutorial :






you will need for the body of the money holder :

Card stock 5 1/2" x 8"

score at 2 3/4" on the 5 1/2" side
acore at 6 1/2" on 8" side 

for the inside :

card stock 2 1/2" x 6 1/4" 

and that is pretty much it I hope you like it !!!

Happy Stamping' Day 





1 comment: