Tuesday, August 26, 2014

One Stamp Set Deal Episode #2 Amazing Birthday

Hello Everyone, I hope you are having a great time with all this rain in the middle of summer, so crazy I love the rain, I just think is so crazy that in the middle of summer in Utah where we suppose to have a really hot summer now we have so much rain, so crazy but anyway, Today I'm bringing you a cute video, episode #2 of One Stamp Deal and this time I'm using Amazing Birthday stamp set you can find it in my 24/7 on my online store just search for Amazing Birthday or use the code 134225.

Here are some pictures for you :D





and here is what I used to make this Amazing Birthday Card

Amazing Birthday stamp set 134225
Decorative Dots texture embossing folder 133520
Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon ink pads
Blackberry bliss card stock 4 1/4" x 11" score 5 1/2"
Lost Lagoon  card stock 4" x 5 1/4"
Whispery White 4" x 5 1/4"
Crystal Effects 101055
Mini Rhinestone 119246

And here is a video tutorial for you. 





I hope you like it :D


No comments:

Post a Comment