Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin August Kit Extras

Hello everyone I'm so super excited because MPP arrived and today I got some time to play and record a video of this awesome product, but I'm extra excited to announces a new series of videos tutorials where I'm going to give you some ideas to make more of your kit :D so excited!!!

Here is some picture of My Paper Pumpkin August Kit 


With this Kit you will be able to make 4 regular size card with special envelopes, and 4 mini note cards with special envelopes. but the kit will give extra supplies so you can use it for futures projects How cool is that :D

For first time Paper Pumpkin subscribers you are going to receive a welcome card from Paper Pumpkin  


and an Acrylic "D" block so you can use it for your all your project 




but that is not all, if you subscribe and choose as your demonstrator I will send you a Paper Pumpkin Stamp Collection case to storage all your paper pumpkin stamps :D Yay 



and that is not it, Like I said before I'm going to record videos to help you make more of your paper pumpkin and for my first video I'm going to teach you how to make more of the super cute envelopes 
I hope you like it




here are some pictures and measurements to make different sizes of envelopes:




this one is the one I show you in the video. You are going to need:

Designer Paper 8 1/2" x 10"
on the 8 1/2" side you need to score at 2" and 6"
on the 10" side score at 2" and 8"
and circle #9


Designer Paper 8 1/2" x 9"
on the 8 1/2" side you need to score at 2" and 6"
on the 9" side score at 2" and 7"
and circle #9


Designer Paper 7 1/2" x 8"
on the 7 1/2" side you need to score at 1 3/4" and 5 1/4"
on the 8" side score at 2" and 6"
and circle #8


Designer Paper 4 1/2" x 5"
on the 4 1/2" side you need to score at 1" and 3"
on the 5" side score at 1 1/4" and 3 3/4"
and circle #5

Thanks for stoping by and have a Great Day 
your friend Angie 








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun tutorial. So excited about our cute Paper Pumpkin box!

    ReplyDelete