Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What's for Dinner? Cookie Sheet

Hello my friends, today's post is a tutorial of September class, I had so much fun, searching and designing this project using Stampin' Up! products, getting ideas in pinterest, was a lot of fun! My friends really love the project and we spend a great time playing together, here are some pictures of the project and at the end I will show you the video tutorial.




I got the idea in Pinterest from the different ladies, and just pick a little bit of the things I like and made it my own.



What's for Dinner? is a great idea, specially if you like to plan a hole week of dinners, and not wonder every day what's for dinner today? like me.




I love that I have 12 pieces of card stock to write down menu ideas and switch it up every week, of course you can add more if you like.

Now lets get more in detail:

The Pen Holder:


 I used a piece of card stock 2 3/8" x 4 1/4" on the 2 3/8" side I score every 1/2" leaving the last one 3/8" on this one I put some sticky strip 
on the 4 1/4 " score at 1/2" this will be come the bottom of the holder 
the DSP is 3 5/8"x 7/16"

The Menu Pocket:



1 piece of card stock 4 1/4" x 6 1/2"
on 4 1/4 side score at 1/2" and 3 3/4"
on 6 1/2 side score at 3 1/4"

1 piece of DSP 3" x 3"

Magnet Caps: for the days of the week



7 caps
magnet strips
Project Life Day to Day stamp set 135785
memento ink pad 


For the title I just used my cricket to cut the letters on vinyl 




The Shopping List:

I just use a note book, turn it around and decorate it with a flower and in the back I add it a magnet so I can put it back on when I'm done 

To make this flower you are going to need 5 pieces of scallop circle, and your spritzer with water and a mini brad I will show you more in the video how to put it together 





I hope you like this tutorial and don't forget to follow me for more updates 

Happy Stampin' 




No comments:

Post a Comment