Friday, June 12, 2015

Watercolor Butterfly Card

Hello Friends, today a wanna share with you a cute card that I created for a challenge from my team The Queens of Stamp age, they challenge us to make a card every week with a different color and this time was Pool Party.



Here are some pictures of my card using Pool Party 












                                             




and after I made a video a decide to make one in white just for fun! try it, looks beautiful a lot better them my poor pictures.



The supplies I used for this card are:

Pool Party Emboss Powder 129398


Just click on the links to take you to my store, I'm sorry but Pool Party Emboss Powder is retired I just find out this :(, I hope you already have this if not Clear Emboss Powder I'm sure will look so cute too!

Here a video just for you Enjoy it!











No comments:

Post a Comment