Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin November Kit

Hello my friends is been a while I hope you guys are having a very productive day :D I guess I am because I finally catching up with my paper pumpkin , and talking about it, I'm bringing you a  cute video tutorial of this super cute Christmas box that I made out of a card What??? yep I manage to change my super cute card into a treat box for my neighbors here are some pictures





Super cute! so excited and the video tutorial is out too, but is was way very long and my kids where making a lot of noise upstairs so I had to make a fast video this time, sorry, but all the supplies are in your kit but the adhesive is the only thing I add, I hope you give it a try and like what you see Happy Holidays !








No comments:

Post a Comment