Thursday, August 14, 2014

Flower Patch Shaker Card!

Hi there! I hope everybody is having a wonderful day I finally after 3 times I try to edit my last video, finally I got it done, yahoo for me!!! 

I made this video last week and haven't been feeling good lately,  that is why my video or my blog haven't been updated oh well! but this is a new week and never is too late to share ;D

I made this cute shaker card using my brand new Flower Patch and Flower Fair framelits dies, I can tell you I love love this new bundle is so cute and you can make so many things with this set. 

Here are some pictures 




Here is list of things you will need to create this project:

Island Indigo cardstock 4 1/4 x 11" fold at 5 1/2
whispery white card stock 5 1/4 x 4"
Designer paper 5 x 3 3/4"
Window sheet 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"
Flower Patch stamp set
Flower Fair Framelits dies
Circle Collection framelits #6
ink pads: Crushed curry, tangerine tango and island indigo
Shaker Frames
in color sequin assortment 
your big shot and magnetic platform 

here is a video tutorial 



I hope you like it and give it a try 
your crafty friend 
Angie 



No comments:

Post a Comment