Saturday, November 30, 2013

New look!

I just got a new look on my blog, so excited! my awesome husband help me with my side icons giving my customers an easy access to my web and more :) thanks honey, you are Awesome! And do you like my new background ? So cute! I found it online when I was searching for free templates I found these web side the cutest blog if you click on the icon on the left top corner will take you to her web side and then click on the icon blog and you can pick if you want templates, or background or banners, will take you to the tutorial to show you step by step how to do it, try it you are going to love it, if you need help pudding the links with picture on the right side, let me know I'm not an expert but I'm marry to one hehe Happy Stampin 

No comments:

Post a Comment